2020 GLT Amateur
Membership & Details
2020 Amateur Member Event Rates
2020 Amateur Details
- Open to all amateur golfers with a verified handicap factor/index of 6.9 or less. Verification must be presented i.e. Golf Canada, USGA or PGA professional verification.
- Amateurs will compete in the same tournament fields as the professionals and will accumulate points based on their overall position in the field.
- View Points Breakdown
- Amateurs are not entitled to any prize money, however, the GLT will offer the following prizing: Any amateur finishing in the top 30% of the field will receive 15% off their next tournament entry fee, finish in the top 20% of the field and receive 25% off next entry fee, finish in the top 10% of the field and receive 50% off your next entry fee. Any amateur that wins a GLT event will receive 100% off their next tournament entry fee.
- The top 3 Amateur, GLT Associate or PGA of Canada members finishing in the Top 33 on the GLT Order of Merit will receive an invitation to compete in the GLT TOUR Championship September 23-24, 2020.
- Great Lakes Tour has at least (1) one amateur exemption into $125,000 Sani-Marc/Desjardins Canada Cup presented by City of Victoriaville and Plombaction Group August 12-16, 2020.