The 2019 Season Will Feature Two Season Long Point Races
National Order of Merit
- National Order of Merit consists of only GLT National and PGA National Members
- Points will be a running total from GLT Shootout to GLT TOUR Championship (excluding CCPT events)
- National Order of Merit will be the list to determine CCPT Top 40 Qualifiers into 54 and 72 Hole International Division events
- National Order of Merit will have limited access to exclusive Pro Am invitations
ClearSports GLT Order of Merit
- The Great Lakes Tour Order of Merit will consist of GLT National, Basic and PGA National member categories. PGA Basic members may CONTACT HERE to be included on GLT Order of Merit.
- Regular season will begin April 23, 2019 and conclude on Aug 3, 2019.
- Top 50 finishers on GLT Order of Merit presented by Roll ReadyTM will qualify for first round of GLT Playoffs Sept 5-6, 2019. Top 30 will qualify for GLT TOUR Championship Sept 12-13, 2019.
- Tier 2 = 18 Hole Events Tier 1 = 36 and 54 Hole Events
- Great Lakes Tour Order of Merit will be the list to determine RBC Canadian Open Final Qualifying exemption
- Great Lakes Tour Order of Merit is the list to determine top 50 for GLT Playoffs
- Determines overall GLT Order of Merit Champion