The 2020 Season Will Feature One Season Long Point Race
ClearSports GLT Order of Merit
- The Great Lakes Tour Order of Merit will consist of GLT National, Associate, PGA and Amateur member categories.
- Regular season will begin April 23, 2020 with GLT Shootout and conclude on September 18, 2020 at Port Dover Championship.
- Top 30 GLT National Members on ClearSports GLT Order of Merit presented by Roll ReadyTM will qualify for the GLT TOUR Championship September 24-25, 2020. The Top 3 GLT Associate, PGA and Amatuer members will qualify for GLT TOUR Championship resulting in Maximum field size of 33 players.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 = 18 Hole Events Tier 1 = 36 and 54 Hole Events
- ClearSports Great Lakes Tour Order of Merit will be the list to determine RBC Canadian Open Final Qualifying exemption
- ClearSports Great Lakes Tour Order of Merit is the list to determine top 35 National Members for $125,000 Sani-Marc/Desjardins Canada Cup
- Determines overall ClearSports GLT Order of Merit Champion
- All Players qualifying for GLT TOUR Championship will receive a portion of the overall purse