2020-21 Wrap-around Season
Order of Merit Breakdown
GLT Order of Merit
- The Great Lakes Tour Order of Merit will consist of all GLT member categories. GLT exemptions and event opportunities i.e. Canada Cup, GLT Tour Championship, Mackenzie Tour exemptions etc. may only be eligible for certain member categories.
- GLT Official point events will begin at the GLT Waterloo Championship September 14 - September 15, 2020 and run through to TBA August, 2021.
- Tier 1 = 36 Hole Guaranteed Purse Events, Southern Ontario Open
- Tier 2 = 36 Hole Non-Guaranteed Purse Events, 18 Hole Events with field size higher than 40 participants
- Tier 3 = 18 Hole Events with field size of 39 participants or less, Other GLT 18 hole specialty events i.e. GLT Shootout
- Official announcement on opportunities/exemptions available will be released as they happen and prior to the re-start in May 2021.
- WHAT WE KNOW IS AVAILABLE (as of September 2020): 2021 Exemptions into $125,000 Sani-Marc/Desjardins Canada Cup August 2021, RBC Canadian Open Final Qualifying Exemption 2021, GLT TOUR Championship August 2021 (new exciting and exclusive format coming in 2021).
Event Point Breakdown
Tier 1 Points = 36 Hole Guaranteed Purse Events, Southern Ontario Open
Tier 2 Points = 36 Hole Non-Guaranteed Purse Events, 18 hole events with 40 or more participants
Tier 3 Points = 18 hole events with 39 or less participants, GLT 18 hole specialty events i.e. GLT Shootout