PGA of Canada National Membership
$679 + taxes
- Open to all Candidate for Membership and Full Members in good standing with the PGA of Canada. PGA of Canada Members opting in as PGA National Members will be included on the GLT National Order of Merit and is eligible to gain access into CCPT events (qualification through GLT National Order of Merit applies)
- PGA Members holding Class A membership may contact Tour Office and apply for a discounted rate
- Includes Membership dues for Circuit Canada Pro Tour.
- Must provide current PGA of Canada number.
- Eligible to play in ALL Great Lakes Tour Events (GLT Playoffs included upon qualification)
- Receive member discount on tournament entry fees.
- Eligible to qualify for Circuit Canada Pro Tour (CCPT) National and International Division events.
- Top 40 on GLT National Order of Merit will gain entry into CCPT $175,000 Sani-Marc Canada Cup. Must have played 6 GLT rounds by July 27/19 to be eligible for second half CCPT events.
- Top 45 off GLT National Order of Merit will gain entry into 36 hole CCPT $50,000 purse events. Must have played 6 GLT rounds by July 27/19 to be eligible for second half CCPT events.
- ALL GLT National Members will gain entry into 36 hole CCPT $40,000 purse events. Must have played 6 GLT rounds by July 27/19 to be eligible for second half CCPT events.
- Eligible for GLT Race to Mackenzie Investments Open presented by Jaguar Laval: Top 2 point leaders after the series is completed will gain exemption into MIO
- Eligible for 2019 RBC Canadian Open Monday Qualifier Exemption DETAILS HERE
- Eligible to participate in GLT Playoffs Bonus Payout: Top 24 on GLT Order of Merit will qualify
- Top performing National Members to gain access into $10,000 JT Classic Pro Am
- Direct Access to Southern Ontario Open.
- Gain access to member benefits until December 31 of current year.