GLT Amateur Membership
$99 + HST
- Open to all amateur golfers with a verified handicap factor/index of 6.9 or lower
- Must provide valid Golf Canada ID number. U.S. residents must provide valid GHIN number. NCAA/College/Past Tournament experience and accomplishments must be submitted if ID numbers are not valid.
- Access to all Great Lakes Tour Events (Limited access to GLT TOUR Championship and Canada Cup)
- Amateur Great Lakes Tour Entry Fee --> $175.00 18 Hole Events --> $395.00 36 hole events --> $495.00 Southern Ontario Open
- Eligible for RBC Canadian Open Monday Qualifier Exemption. Leader of Great Lakes Tour Order of Merit as of June 4, 2020 will receive exemption to play Final Qualifier on Monday June 8, 2020.
- Top Amateur on GLT Order of Merit presented by Roll ReadyTM as of August 2, 2020 will receive an exemption into Sani-Marc/Desjardins Canada Cup presented by City of Victoriaville and Plombaction Group August 12-16, 2020.
- Direct Access to Southern Ontario Open
- Amateur finishing in Top 10% of GLT tournament field will receive $250 GLT Credit, Top 20% of field $150 GLT Credit, Top 30% $75 GLT Credit. GLT Credit can be applied towards any applicable GLT event entry fee.